beds | baths | half-baths | 0 sq ft
click on image to enlarge 00096
click on image to enlarge 00105
click on image to enlarge 00115
click on image to enlarge 00086
click on image to enlarge 00047
click on image to enlarge 00017
click on image to enlarge 00027
click on image to enlarge 00037
click on image to enlarge 00007
About this Property:
- Excellent Land with 230 meters of ocean view, ideal for investments in real estate undertakings
- Land registered under the license 3.362, of the Moura Facundo Registry Office – 2nd Office of Cascavel
- It has already been elaborated an architectonic project of a multifamiliar condominium and the study of environmental viability (EVA) for the land, which is being processed at the SEMACE, in order to get the environmental license of the area.
- The nearby lands, have already their own Study of Environmental Impact and the respective Environmental Impact Report – EIA/RIMA has already been approved by SEMACE which will enable its final approval.
- The Land is situated in the county of Cascavel-CE, in Barra Velha Beach, between 2 big lands that make the great area located between Barra Velha and Barra Nova
- On its left side, it is located the Touristic Investment Project Juriti Beach and River Resort, which is on the border of Barra Velha, formed by the Malcozinhado river, which borders the beach with its beautiful waters.
- On its right side, there is an another big land from the Duas Barras Project, that borders the region of Barra Nova, which is the mouth of the Choró river bar, 5 km from the Barra Velha Beach.
- Localization on Google Earth
County of Cascavel
- Cascavel, a touristic County, by itself, 69 km away from Fortaleza, is one of the most sought places by tourists that come to Ceará. With wonderful beaches, dunes, lakes and surrounded by many coconut trees, makes this place a great attraction for the tourists who are nature lovers.
- The Barra Velha Beach, semi-deserted, is one of the most quiet beaches in Cascavel. With natural swimming pools during low tide periods, it is great for having a sea bath and swim and it is near to Águas Belas and Caponga Beaches, which counts with a good infra-estructure.
- The border is marked by the presence of fisherman colonies and rafts, trademark of the region.